I've conformed. My friends have been starting blogs for a few years now. The big rush to blogs was mostly when we graduated high school or just before in 2010. I decided at graduation that blogs were silly. There was no real reason for any of us to have one, we all have journals right? But yet here I am. Ha. This last summer I've been thinking about starting a blog. I started saying things like, if i did have a blog, I would post this to it. If i had a blog it would be called this and finally today on this fateful day of October 7, 2011 I've given in and begun my quest into the unknown world of blogging! Wish me luck! Hopefully I won't regret my decision to turn against everything I've ever believed it. Ha
So the title. That's probably worth explaining. My name is Seren Bezzant and thus the Seren and the Bezzant. However I thought my middle name was Dipity up until I was probably eight years old but then my mother so loving explained that I didn't have a middle name, it was just a nick name. Well the nick name stuck. Most people don't pronounce my name right until I say "Like Serendipity." So the word has become my friend. It's a means to ensure that people pronounce my name right (and spell it right for that matter) but it's also become my friends in a lot more ways. The definition of serendipity is an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident; good fortune, luck. Now isn't that everyone hope from life. Please of plesae life yield good fortune and luck! I've learned to love the meaning of the word and I'm decided to embarked on life's journies with a new perspective and attitude. I'm going to make my own Serendipity and I hope you will to, if anyone reads this. As for the sweet part, well I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the whole world. His name is Lester James Lauritzen and he refers to me as Sweet Seren and I hope I can live up to his expectations. :) So this Blog is a call to adventure, a call to see the good things of life and find joy in the little things. I, with you, will try and find encouragement and meaning in everyday life and I'm excited for it! Life is good, no life is wonderful!! There's so much worth living for! :) So Pack your bags and get life's essentials ready because we're heading out on an adventure and we're never coming back! We're leaving these bad attitudes, disappointments, doubtfulness, and self-consciousness behind! Cheers to your and my new life! Life is an adventure why not enjoy it? Until Next Time.
With all my heart, Seren.
i loves this. so much.
ReplyDeletewhat else can be said?
i'm glad you've conformed! hehe :)