So I've turned out to be not such an amazing blogger.
Ha I'm working on it.
I'll be better and write more.
Don't you fret.
So... The title is something I've learned recently and wanted to share.
"Your Happiness is in Your Hands."
Isn't that such and interesting thought?
The world would tell you 're just an object waiting to be acted upon.
We're just like everything else in the universe. It's a law of physics.
We're acted upon and then we react.
But that just isn't so!
And that's why the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is so fantastic.
It's teaches us otherwise.
We have so much potential for greatness.
We have a choice in what happens to us.
We can make our own happiness, no matter what our situation is.
Life is hard.
There is no question about that.
But we can make the best out of our situation.
We can choose to have a good attitude!
We can be optimistic and look toward the greater perspective,
an eternal perspective.
We may not be able to choose our circumstances,
but we can decided how we're going to react.
We can choose to see the beauty in life.
The goodness of God, and his hand of mercy.
There's always something to be grateful for.
There's always beauty to find.
| Run to happiness, embrace the beauty of life! |
Amen, sister. I love you, and am adding you to my reader right now!
ReplyDelete